DIGITAL OPERATORS CERTIFICATE COURSE
NEXT AVAILABLE DATE: EMAIL FOR DETAILS
(1 DAY GROUP COURSE)
TIME: 9.00 – 16.30
121 SESSIONS AND SATURDAYS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE
WE CAN ALSO TRAVEL TO YOU FOR THE COST OF A 121 SESSION + TRAVEL EXPENSES
PRICE ON APPLICATION
This is an in-depth one-to-one digital operators course, aimed at those wanting to have a career as a professional digital operator. You will learn an overview of what is required of a digital operator direct from a professional photographer, putting you one step ahead of the game.
You will have a chance to work with professional cameras, 35mm and medium format connected to a Mac. Please bring a notebook; this will be the start to your operator’s notes, which you will refer to throughout your career.
At the end of the day’s course, you will receive a certificate of completion.
• Introduction to being a digital operator
• Monitor profiling and initial setups
• Tethered shooting directly into computer
• Unthered shooting Flash card and importing
• Live backing up and cataloging
• Selective colour adjustment for image colours and camera profiles
• Custom styles and captures
• Exporting files
• Camera Controls
• Batch Processing
• What to do when experiencing camera problems
If you have further questions, please contact us on the form below or email us directly at email@example.com.