INTRODUCTION TO CAPTURE ONE CERTIFICATE
NEXT AVAILABLE DATE: EMAIL FOR DETAILS
(1 DAY GROUP COURSE)
TIME: 9.00 – 16.30
121 SESSIONS AND SATURDAYS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE
WE CAN ALSO TRAVEL TO YOU FOR THE COST OF A 121 SESSION + TRAVEL EXPENSES
PRICE ON APPLICATION
To get the most from the course, you will need a D-SLR, or digital camera capable of shooting RAW files, and a reasonably modern computer (Mac or PC). If you don’t have Capture One, a 30-day trial is available from PhaseOne here.
At the end of the day’s course, you will receive a certificate of completion.
For many digital photographers, Capture One is another dedicated image processing software serving all your needs. Compact and cheaper than Photoshop it enables the photographer to quickly and reliably:
• Import, keyword and back up digital files
• Manage and track the location of images
• Process RAW digital files using the power of the Adobe Camera RAW converter
• Develop digital files non destructively
• Export images in a variety of formats, or directly to Photoshop for editing or distribution
• Create slide shows and mini web galleries effortlessly
• Produce prints or print packages with minimum effort
• Introduction to Capture One
• The workspace, and customisation options
• Importing files, preview options, and the automated backup features built in to Capture One
• How Capture One enables you to keep track of your images
• Keywording, and leveraging your digital assets
• Image editing and making the most of your images and time
• Quick develop and advanced image development; how to make the most of RAW images
• Creating, using, and saving presets
• Exporting files, and integration with Photoshop
• Creating and exporting slideshows
• Producing web pages without needing any web coding knowledge
• Getting your images ready for print, and the powerful print package options
• Advanced image processing options
121 SESSIONS AND SATURDAYS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE WE CAN ALSO TRAVEL TO YOU FOR THE COST OF A 121 SESSION + TRAVEL EXPENSES PRICE ON APPLICATION Course requirements This course is for pros, or those advanced in digital photography, thinking of shooting tethered for first time and wanting to avoid the pitfalls. You will need a D-SLR, or digital camera capable of shooting RAW files, and a reasonably modern computer (Mac or PC). If you don’t have Capture One Pro, a 30-day trial is available from PhaseOne here. At the end of the day’s course, you will receive a certificate of completion. Course content • Tethered shooting directly into computer • Selective colour adjustment for image colours and camera profiles • Custom styles and captures • Exporting • Camera Controls • Batch Processing • Backing up ———————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
WE ALSO OFFER SIMILAR COURSES IN LIGHTROOM.
If you have further questions, please contact us on the form below or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.