ASSISTANTS CERTIFICATE COURSE
NEXT AVAILABLE DATE: EMAIL FOR DETAILS
TIME: 9.30- 17.30
121 SESSIONS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE
PRICE ON APPLICATION
This is an in-depth assistants course, aimed at those wanting to have a career as a photographic assistant. You will learn an overview of what is required of an assistant to provide support to a photographer and gain rarely-taught knowledge. Please bring a notebook; this will be the start to your assistant’s notes, which you will refer to throughout your career.
At the end of the course, you will receive a certificate of completion.
• Introduction to being a photographic assistant
• Understanding the photographer’s needs
• Looking after clients
• Learning the most popular lighting equipment
• Basic lighting setups
• Recording lighting setups
• Learning the most popular camera equipment
• Loading film, film charts and cataloging rolls
• Understanding what equipment to use when
• Location vs studio equipment
• Hiring photographic equipment
If you have further questions, please contact us on the form below or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.