The world’s most flexible digital photo workflow now delivers ultimate image quality faster than ever before.
Phase One has released Capture One 6, its most advanced professional raw conversion and image editing software. Its incredible flexibility ensures the utmost in creative control, while delivering uncompromising image quality.
Capture One 6 converts raw digital image files from professional digital medium format systems and more than 170 different digital camera models into the most beautiful photographs. Based on the world’s most advanced image processing engine, Capture One Pro 6 supports a comprehensive digital workflow with opportunities to capture, convert, organize, edit, share and print images with excellent color and detail rendition.
Capture One Pro 6 has been built to support an upcoming iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch application called Capture Pilot™ that will allow you to wirelessly view, zoom in on, and pan high resolution RAW, JPEG and TIFF images from leading DSLR and medium format camera systems.
A few of the new features in Capture One Pro 6:
• Local adjustments – edit selected areas of images non-destructively;
• Black and white conversion — precisely adjust color channels to create split toning effects when converting to grayscale;
• Keystone correction — reduces or eliminates perspective distortion while maintaining dimension integrity;
• High-quality, simple to use printing options.
Also available in Capture One Express 6:
The basic version of Capture One is now called Capture One Express. It is a complete yet simplified raw workflow software, ideal for enthusiast photographers. It shares many of the new features in Capture One Pro 6, such as:
• Enhanced metadata support including XMP sync, Auto Load and a GPS link to Google MapsTM;
• A Loupe tool, which is a powerful magnifier to zoom into an image from 25 to 200 percent;
• Integrated movie import, viewing and handling;
• Search and filter that makes it easy to find, sort and organize images on the fly;
• Advanced, token-based file naming;
• Native 64-bit operation and OpenCL/GPU acceleration for substantially improved performance.
For a complete list of all new features, please see http://www.phaseone.com/features. For a comparison between Capture One Express 6 and Capture One Pro 6 please see: www.phaseone.com/comparison.